What Can You Do?
2.Call and Email senators, representatives, the TCA and those responsible for pushing for a Toll Road extension through South Orange County. Contact these people – Let your Voice be Heard https://notmytollroad.com/get-involved/contact-these-people/
5. Get Informed and Inform Others. Pass out to your neighbors and friends. You can view them here: Flyers and Documents: https://notmytollroad.com/files/
7. Join the Resolution Revolution by taking a stand against the Toll Road extensions in Resolution 671-89. Talk to your HOA about making a stand against the Toll Roads. We need more HOA’s, group and businesses from San Juan Capistrano, Ladera Ranch, San Clemente and Rancho Mission Viejo to join this growing list. If you are ready to be added to this list or need some tools to make this happen email firstname.lastname@example.org https://notmytollroad.com/get-involved/resolution-revolution/
8. Get signs and stickers (suggested donation $5 for stickers, $10 for signs) your house, business or car https://notmytollroad.com/get-involved/get-signs-and-stickers/
9. Cancel your Toll Road account. Steps to do it are here:https://notmytollroad.com/get-involved/cancel-toll-road-account/
10. We need help for the Farmers Markets Not My Toll Road information booth on Sundays to inform people on the streets about the toll routes. Please let us know if you are available to help Sundays 9:00 am – 1:00pm outside of Avila’s on Del Mar Street. Email email@example.com if you can help. Are you interested in setting up a Not My Toll Road information booth at another cities Farmers Market? Contact us for help in getting started!
Do you have a great idea or have a question? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
RESOLVE to oppose any TCA Toll Road through our city, send that Resolution to TCA, hold
local politicians accountable to SC Homeowners.
SPEAK to your friends and family NOW to inform of this threat to our homes, exclusion from the process, why
any Toll Road is the WORST OPTION… and why the time for every homeowner to ACT must be NOW.
ORGANIZE your with Families and Friends, neighbors, co-workers & schools to attend the JUNE 5 Public Meeting in mass.
Mark your calendars for August 10th
TCA Monthly Meeting
8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
125 Pacifica, Irvine, CA 92618
LEARN MORE about the developer’s TCA process and why it’s bad for our homes, neighborhoods, environment, and for all of Orange County. Check out the Photo Gallery and Files for more information on the TCA and Toll Roads.
Visit the San Clemente City Website for more information on the Toll Roads.
SIGN THE PETITIONS
Petition to Stop the Toll Road is here https://www.change.org/p/tca-board-stop-the-toll-road-through-san-clemente?recruiter=5717294&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
Petition to Dissolve the TCA is here https://www.change.org/p/jerry-brown-governor-brown-dissolve-the-tca-toll-roads?recruiter=5717294&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_term=des-lg-share_petition-no_msg
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK
JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP San Clemente Not My Toll Road if you live in San Clemente https://www.facebook.com/groups/719373918241251/
Not My Toll Road Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/NOTMYTOLLROAD/
INVITE all your friends outside of San Clemente but in Orange County to this has sharable events that can be posted to your time line and other groups. https://www.facebook.com/NOT-MY-TOLL-ROAD-115232709039382/
DONATE to the raffle prizes for the Fundraiser and Brown Bag informational community event – email if you can donate Arfox35@gmail.com
DISPLAY No Toll Road through San Clemente Stickers on your vehicle and put Signs in your yard and business location (suggested donation $5 stickers, $10 for signs)
WEAR IT! You can also buy merchandise on the Cafe Press site. All proceeds will be donated to the Coalition to Save San Clemente!! Go Get Your T-shirts, Buttons, Mugs, Hoodies and Show your Support Now!
LEAVE A BAD REVIEW ON YELP FOR THE TOLL ROADS
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER GROUPS FIGHTING TO STOP THE TOLL ROADS IN SOUTH ORANGE COUNTY
United We Stand
Decades before the 710 fight in South Pasadena, Caltrans was going to pave over the Embarcadero to the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. The community said No!
We Can Stop this Too! #unitedwestand